1. I don’t remember the last time I laughed
2. I no longer look forward to things or activities
3. I blame myself unnecessarily when things go wrong
4. I am anxious or worried for no good reason
5. I feel scared or panicky when it is time to leave the house
6. Things have been getting on top of me
7. I have been so unhappy that I have had difficulty sleeping
8. I feel sad, miserable or unworthy
9. I feel so unhappy that I cry all the time
10. The thought of harming myself has occurred to me
If you or a loved one have answered Yes to 3 or more of these points on the checklist – you most probably will benefit from making an appointment to see your medical practitioner or medical service provider.
Along with the right support, medication, and therapy, you are able to manage your feelings of sadness, distress and worry. You can learn to live a joy filled, purpose driven life. There is help available to support your Mental Health, contact your medical practitioner of service provider today!